- Wheel mounted board lifter
- Fully tilting on both axes
- Metal frame that easily dismantles
- Twin cable lift for safety
- Tilting head adjustable to 45 degrees
- Up to 3.5 metres board lift height
- Maximum 75kg lift
- For raising & positioning boards & panels
- Insulation and sheet materials
- Fix soffits & ceiling panels
The drywall board lifter allows a single user to position and fix ceiling boards and panels. The board can be raised up to 3.5 metres, swivelled through 360 degrees and tilted to 45 degrees. When you’re installing plasterboard and drywall on your own, the REFINA board lifter ensures you can get the job done. With a board lifting tool you don’t need to wait around for another tradesperson.
The metal frame is dismantled into two main components and the wheels fold flat for transport. This makes the REFINA board lifter an ideal companion for solo installations.
Although this item is over £100 so the free carriage offer to UK mainland should apply, due to the size of the item there is an additional shipping surcharge of £10
For delivery to non UK Mainland addresses carriage is charged at £43 ex vat
Unfortunately, the cost is high to send to the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. Please call for a quote