- Fatigue-free drilling
- Safe and stable drilling platform
- Zero assembly damage to the wall compared to other conventional drill rigs
- Short setup times, even for high drilling
- Easy to setup, dismantle and transport
- Allows for efficient series drilling at the same height
- Crank-fed height adjustment with mechanical lockout for safe lowering of drills and cores
- Working height: 250 – 1300mm
- Working height with extension bar: up to 2300mm
- Collar size
- Ideal for heating and ventilation services
- Safely drilling hard-to-reach holes for pipe works, lagging and conduit
EIBENSTOCK EBW 1300 Mobile Drill Rig Trolley
The EIBENSTOCK EBW 1300 Mobile Drill Rig Trolley is an ideal power tool drilling accessory that allows for fatigue-free mobile drilling thanks to its robust clamping extension arm, slim-line trolley wheels and compact design. The EBW 1300 conveniently clamps diamond core drills via its heavy-duty collar vice which provides a safe and stable platform to easily drill a series of holes at the same height, drill exceptionally high with the optional extension bar or even particularly low once the clamp is inverted. This unique setup is not only convenient but also minimises potential accidents that can occur when a diamond core binds during operation making it a perfect drilling accessory when mounting a drill rig to a surface isn’t possible.
The EIBENSTOCK EBW 1300 Mobile Drill Rig Trolley suits the EIBENSTOCK ETN, ESD and PLD hand-held diamond core drill ranges that are fitted with 60mm collars. The drill rig trolley can also be used with other manufacture drills that feature a 60mm clamping neck fixture.